Monday, December 13, 2010

Manga With Romance Between Teacher and Student

Oresama Teacher
I have something to confess. Today I realized that I have a fetish for manga about male school teachers falling in love with one of their female students. I had no idea until I read Sugar Family, Faster Than a Kiss, and Oresama Teacher. (Well, in Oresama Teacher, it's the student who used to be in love with the teacher but I'm hoping the teacher has feelings for the girl as well. Hehe...) I didn't expect to enjoy those three manga so much, but they got me giggling and shrieking like a high school girl in love.

Maybe it was one of my unconscious desires when I was still in school... to have a teacher fall in love with me? Hah! Regardless of the reason, I am very much looking forward to reading the continuing chapters of Faster Than a Kiss, Sugar Family, and Oresama Teacher.

By the way, if you're looking to download these three manga, you can find them at Manga Traders by clicking on the links above. You'll have to register first if you don't have an account, but it's quite worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...