Saturday, February 12, 2011

Honey and Clover: So Sweet & Touching

Honey and Clover is one of the sweetest and most touching anime that I have ever watched. I couldn't stop the tears from flowing at the end of the story, but I wasn't crying from sadness. Instead, a warm tingly sensation was spreading from my heart all throughout my body.

I love the way the characters responded to the challenges they encountered. At the end of it all, they came out better than when they first started. Honey and Clover is definitely going to become part of my list of favorite anime. :)

2 comments:

  1. Have you also seen any of the live actions? I havent but I would like to. If you have can you tell me your opinion about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have seen the live action series and I liked it. Well, I like Osamu Mukai, Toma Ikuta, and Hiroki Narimiya so those three guys in the same show was a big factor. :) I can't remember if I liked the anime or the live action more though. It's been such a long time since I watched both. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...