Friday, July 29, 2011

Zero Kiryu Dropped Off Popular Posts List

Vampire Knight's Zero Kiryu has been pushed off the Popular Posts list while Kaname Kuran has stayed on? I never thought I'd see the day. Zero has always beaten Kaname in all of the polls I've seen. Hot anime guys and Hellsing are still dominating the list though with Ouran High School Host Club's Hitachiin twins hot on their heels. I really should finish up my new list of hot anime guys... hopefully before the year ends. Hah! ;D

4 comments:

  1. Zero Kiryu is hot but I don't know why I am drawn more to Kuran Kaname ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe because Zero is like a walking time bomb? He's rash and volatile and unstable while Kaname is the exact opposite. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that you mentioned it. I think that's what it is .. Kaname is calm and stable. He is not reckless like Zero. Nice analysis, Susan!! You are very spot on. I didn't even think of that before. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe... I can imagine what it would be like being the psychiatrist for these anime characters. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...