I know I haven't been blogging much for the past few months, and I have to confess that I haven't been watching much anime lately either. I've been reading a lot of manga on my Kindle though (Yes, I got a Kindle as a Christmas gift and I'm so happy. Thank you! ^_^), and I've been watching some J-dramas and a lot of KAT-TUN over the Christmas break. Yes, I am now a KAT-TUN fan! Kamenashi Kazuya is so hot! :D Speaking of KAT-TUN, they're going to have a 5-episode anime to be aired beginning January 13. I'm definitely going to get my paws on this one.
So, on to my new year's resolutions! Hehe, I haven't really made any yet, but now's a good time. Okay, let's see...
Agenda for 2012:
- finish Pimsleur's Japanese II (I'm currently at lesson 20 of 30.)
- finish Pimsleur's Japanese III (Needless to say, I'll have to master Pimsleur's Japanese II first.)
- master reading and writing hiragana and katakana (I've learned 35 hiragana characters so far.)
- learn kanji (I'll need a good Japanese dictionary to translate kanji for this.)
- reach target weight of 100-104 lbs. (I'm 5'2")
- become more fashion-literate (As of now, I only wear plain shirts, shorts, jogging pants, jeans, and rubber shoes.)
- write at least 10 more articles on HubPages
- make preparations for 2013 Japan trip ^_^
Yoshi! Time to get started. I hereby declare 2012 to be another great year! :D