Tuesday, October 26, 2010

BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad Opening Theme - "Hit in the U.S.A." by Beat Crusaders

Now that I'm on the subject of my favorite anime opening/ending themes, I remember one that is also at the top of my list. "Hit in the U.S.A" by Beat Crusaders, which is the only opening theme for the anime BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad, is a very catchy tune that will get you bobbing your head and singing with all your heart. In fact, the main reason why I decided to watch the anime in the first place was because the opening theme sequence piqued my interest. And I'm very glad it did because BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad turned out to be a really great anime. Take a look at its opening theme for yourself. By the way, the chorus is "I was made to hit in America", not "I was born to hit an American" as some people on YouTube joke. Hehe. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...