Thursday, April 15, 2010

Funny Anime English Dub Outtakes (Official Anime Bloopers)

You know how the things we take for granted sometimes sneak up on us and give us a good whacking on the behind?  That's sort of what happened to me this evening as I was browsing through YouTube.  I came across these videos that gave my laughing muscles a lot of exercise.  They were outtakes of the Ouran High School Host Club and Rurouni Kenshin English dub.  I hadn't really given much thought to the anime dubbing process until a couple of days ago.  If I had taken the time I would have realized that just like on-screen actors, voice actors also have bloopers.  And bloopers are good entertainment.  So I thought I would share the laughs with you tonight.  (Now I want to watch all the episodes of Ouran High School Host Club and Rurouni Kenshin again.) :)


Ouran High School Host Club Outtakes Part 1



Ouran High School Host Club Outtakes Part 2



Ouran High School Host Club Outtakes Part 3

Ouran High School Host Club Outtakes Part 4

Rurouni Kenshin Outtakes



Rurouni Kenshin Outtakes Part 1



Rurouni Kenshin Outtakes Part 2



Rurouni Kenshin Outtakes Part 3


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...