Thursday, July 15, 2010

Anime Recommendations: Good Anime Love Stories

Recommending animes to watch can be a tricky thing. I've been to many forums where they say that an anime that I didn't particularly like was the "best anime" they've ever seen. Of course I understand that different people have different preferences, but my point is that recommendations should be taken with a grain of salt... whatever that means. Haha!

I'm going to divide my recommendations into categories. This one is a list of anime titles that I would recommend to those looking for "kilig" or otherwise want to feel like high school kids falling in love for the first time. I have to warn you though that some of these anime contain violence and gore as well as love and romance. The list is in alphabetical order and only contains anime that I have seen from start to finish. Take a peek into the first episodes of each by watching the videos.


Blood+



Full Metal Panic!



Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid



Fushigi Yuugi



Fushigi Yuugi OVA



Kanon (2006 remake)



Kaze No Stigma



Ouran High School Host Club

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...