Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ouran High School Host Club Chapter 81 Update

(Warning: This post may contain spoilers.)

Oh, my god! Chapter 81 didn't disappoint at all! I was grinning and giggling like a high school girl in love all throughout. And as I expected, Tamaki was incredibly cute! (So was Kyoya, by the way.) Haha! But I felt a pleasant tingle when Tamaki kissed Haruhi. And the scene near the end was just so sweet... The only thing I didn't like about it was that it was too damn short! I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. When will it come out, anyway? Grr... this is going to be another marshmallow test. Hmph! Hehe.

Can you blame me though? I mean, this is how chapter 81 ended:

































It's so sad that the manga is now coming to an end. I had originally heard that the last chapter would be chapter 83, but just tonight I read in a forum somewhere that chapter 82 is going to be the last one. Oh, say it ain't so! I still want more!

On another note, I heard that season 2 of the anime is in the works. Now that is good news, if it's true. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

3 comments:

  1. where i can read it????)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, god, i found it^-^:DDDD
    http://manga.animea.net/ouran-high-school-host-club.html
    there is the 81,82 chapteres))))))DDDDD iiiiiiiiiiii

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you thank you! I'm reading Chapter 82 right now! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...