Friday, May 13, 2011

Love Shuffle

Love Shuffle is so freaking awesome! I had no idea J-Doramas (Japanese TV dramas) were this interesting. I watched five straight episodes today - Wah, I'm a couch potato! Hehe.

I find the concept of Love Shuffle very intriguing. Four people living on the same floor of a high-class apartment building in Tokyo get stuck together on the elevator one stormy night and decide to start something they call the "love shuffle" after learning about each of their love troubles. But then they learn that the one who's controlling the game has an ulterior motive. Gah, I'd be watching the next five episodes right now if I didn't have to go to work tomorrow. The suspense is killing me.

Also, it doesn't hurt that the three leading men are hot, drop dead gorgeous specimens of the male species. Hah! :)

Guys from L-R: Matsuda Shota, Shosuke Tanihara, Hiroshi Tamaki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...