Sunday, January 16, 2011

Another Year of Anime & Manga

Happy New Year! Okay, so my new year's greetings is a little delayed. But it doesn't matter. 2011 is still going to be another great year for anime and manga. I can just feel it!

Have you made your new year's resolutions yet? I have! This 2011 I have resolved to be more disciplined in my Japanese language study, watch more anime in its original Japanese language (with English subtitles, of course) to immerse myself in the language, and update my blog on anime and manga more regularly. Hehe... all three are easier said than done. Haha! But anyways, let's just continue to have more fun watching more anime and reading more manga. That I can most definitely do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...