Monday, January 17, 2011

Ouran High School Host Club One-Shot Preview

I've just found out that Ouran High School Host Club has a 60-page one-shot that continues the story months after Haruhi and the rest of the host club go overseas! Yay! I can't wait to read it. I really, really hope the story will be about Kyoya. The manga's ending was so focused on Tamaki and Haruhi, which was fine, but I would have wanted a resolution to Kyoya's story as well. I'm keeping my hopes up.

Omari's Sister has promised to have the scanlation out by February. So unless you know how to read Japanese, you'll have to wait with me until then. :) They were, however, kind enough to give us some previews to keep us from ripping our hair out in the meantime. So let's be happy! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...