Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Moriyama Eiji Shrine

Name: Moriyama Eiji
Birthday: October 3, 1976
Height: 177 cm (5 ft 9 3/4 in)
Occupation: Japanese stage actor and seiyuu (voice actor) best known for his role as Abarai Renji in Rock Musical Bleach and Momoshiro Takeshi in The Prince of Tennis Musical, Member of the entertainment group *pnish*

And now for some photos:









I definitely think he has the right to nickname himself "Sexy", even though he was joking when he said it. The first two photos above are my favorite. Incidentally, I believe they are the most recent among the pictures here. And here he is in character:

Moriyama Eiji as Abarai Renji in Rock Musical Bleach

Moriyama Eiji as Momoshiro Takeshi in The Prince of Tennis Musical

Now is it just me, or is it hot in here? Hehe... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...